Schedule Your Dengue Igg Antibody,Elisa Serum test in Hyderabad
Patient Preparing : No specific preparation is required for this test.
₹ ? 1700
The Dengue NS1 Antigen Rapid test is used to diagnose dengue disease early by detecting the NS1 antigen, a protein produced by dengue fever, in the blood. This rapid test provides results in 15 to 30 minutes, enabling immediate action.
A positive test result indicates recent infection with the Dengue virus, particularly in the early weeks. On the other hand, a negative or low IgM result paired with a positive IgG test indicates a prior infection. The NS1 antigen helps diagnose acute Dengue infection and is present from the first day of fever to the fifth day.
Individuals with high fever, severe headaches, pain behind the eyes, joint and muscular pain, exhaustion, nausea, vomiting, and skin rash consistent with acute Dengue infection should undergo the test. Clinical assessment and additional clinical findings are essential for accurate analysis and decision-making based on test results.
Early detection is essential for early care and treatment to reduce complications, and you can consider avoiding complications by visiting the best diagnostics center near you for accurate and on-time results.
|Test Name||Dengue NS1 Antigen - Rapid|
|Preparations Required||No specific preparation is required for this test.|
|Report Time||4 hours|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How is the Dengue NS1 Antigen Rapid test performed?
A healthcare professional collects a blood sample from a vein or finger-prick. The sample is then tested on-site using a test strip or device that detects the NS1 antigen, and results are typically available within 15 to 30 minutes.
2. What does a positive Dengue NS1 Antigen Rapid test mean?
A positive result indicates the presence of the NS1 antigen in the blood, suggesting an active dengue infection.
Home Sample Collection
3. Is there a vaccine for dengue fever?
Yes, there is a dengue vaccine available, however it is mainly suggested for individuals who have previously been infected with the dengue virus.
4. What complications can arise from dengue fever?
Dengue fever can sometimes progress to severe dengue, which is characterized by severe bleeding, organ impairment, plasma leakage, and can be life-threatening.
5. Is the Dengue NS1 Antigen Rapid test suitable for children?
Yes, the test can be used for individuals of all ages, including children.
Book Your Slot
Our Locations Near You in Hyderabad
3KM from Banjara Hills
1.9KM from Yusufguda
3KM from Madhura Nagar
5KM from Shaikpet
- Cardiac Risk Profile
- Pituitary marker Profile
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Profile
- Dengue Fever Panel
- Lung Cancer Panel 1 Complete Molecular
- Gastroenteritis Screening Panel
- Thyroid Profile (T3,T4,TSH), Serum
- Pancreatic Marker Profile
- STD profile
- Androgen Profile
- Lipid Profile, Serum
- Antenatal Profile
- PCOD Profile
- Glucose Fasting (FBS),Sodium Fluoride Plasma
- Creatinine, Serum
- Glycosylated Hemoglobin (HbA1C)
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Serum
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) Ultrasensitive, Serum
- Complete Urine Examination (CUE), Urine
- Liver Function Test (LFT),Serum
- Dengue (IgG & IgM), Serum
- Dengue Antigen (Ns1) Rapid, Serum
- C-Reactive Protein (CRP), Serum
- Widal (Slide Method), Serum
- Total IgE, Serum