Contact us on email@example.com
- GNM / BSC Nursing (Nursing Registration)
- Priority :- Immediate Joiners
- To orient the patient and attendants of the protocols of the center pertinent to procedures
- To be responsible for proper handing over and taking over of patients, equipment and nursing supplies
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- Education :- Final Year(Post Graduate) / Final year(MLT,Nursing,Radiology)
- 45 Days of Unpaid Internship
- Non Clinical Departments (HR, Marketing, Operations, Patient Care, Supply Chain Management, Finance & Accounts)
- Clinical Department :- (Lab, Nursing, Radiology, X-Ray, MRI, Ultrasound, Biochemistry)
- MBBS, MD or DNB in radiodiagnosis
- Radiologists are physicians who specialize in taking and analyzing medical images to diagnose and treat illnesses. Radiologists review diagnostic imaging, including ultrasounds X -Ray, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and computed tomography (CT).
- Some of the most important skills for a radiologist are a strong analytical mind, detail-oriented, and good observational skills. But for the most part a strong interest for physiology and pathology.
- Preferably science students with computer experience.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in report typing specially for Radiology Department (Ultrasound and other Radiologic Procedures) typing out medical abbreviations and the details of patient procedures or investigations.
- Job duties include listening to medical reports about x-rays, sonograms, CT,MRI PET-CT and other radiologic procedures, typing out medical abbreviations and the details of patient procedures, and including that data in medical records for insurance companies and other doctors.
- Create and maintain a Database of referring doctors, Hospitals, Clinics etc.
- Establish regular contact & engage with entire referral channel through personal visits, events, communication, etc.
- Achieve targeted revenues through referrals
- Report daily work, events, campaigns on the company CRM
Front Office Executives
- To visit patients to ensure that they are comfortable and satisfied with the services provided. Also prepares a daily report on the rounds carried and submits it to the manager
- To know the number of patients, new admissions, night problems, if any
- To update admission and discharge register.
- To meet patient and ensure proper services from all the departments
- To inform concerned support staff to resolve patient complaints.
- To follow up pending investigation.
- To receive and file investigation reports.
- Supervising daily administrative operations
- Monitoring expenses and suggesting cost-effective solutions
- Develop and implement effective policies for all operational procedures
- Maintain organized medical and employee records
- Monitor administrative staff’s performance
- Stay up-to-date with healthcare regulations
- Resolve potential issues with patients
- Answer queries from doctors, nurses and healthcare staff
- Ensure prompt ordering and stocking of medical and office supplies
- Receive, label and analyze samples (blood, toxic, tissue etc.)
- Design and execute laboratory testing according standard procedures, make observations and interpret findings
- Conduct experiments under defined conditions to verify/reject various types of hypotheses using refined scientific methods
- Organize and store all chemicals substances, fluids and compressed gases according to safety instructions
- Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility
- Maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times and maintain a clean and orderly environment
- Bachelor degree or diploma in Medical Imaging/Radiological Technology
- To ensure Radiation safety in the department as per the standards set by the Atomic Energy Regulatory Board.
- Performs MRI/CT/X-Ray/Mammography imaging procedures on appropriate anatomical regions in accordance with accepted standards of practice and protocols of the individual site Radiologist.
- To ensure the image quality of the documented films in all modalities of radiology are good, if not corrective action to be taken immediately.
- To explain the procedures to the patients & perform the procedures.
- Preparing the Films for all investigations & ensuring the dispatch of films & reports.
- Maintaining registers regarding procedures performed.
- Performs equipment quality checks and troubleshoots problems. Calls for service and notifies all pertinent team members.
- Maintains a clean environment inside and outside of the facility.
- Follows quality assurance guidelines and maintains patient confidentiality.
- Complies with all safety policies and regulations.